The Other Side
Over the past year, brands have found themselves having to adapt to a world turned upside down. Assumptions have been shaken and entire propositions rendered irrelevant, with some brands facing a reckoning around who they are, what they do, and how they will do it.
At the same time, many brands have discovered themselves attracting new customers whilst losing old ones, having to rethink who it is they are in service to.
As we move in 2021 and finally start getting to grips with Covid, our attention turns to how brands might emerge on the other side.
In The Other Side part two, we will be once again looking into how Covid has impacted brands and what lasting effect this might be, discussing questions such as:
- How has Covid changed the nature of the conversation we’re able to have with customers?
- Will the changing customer attitudes and behaviours we’ve witnessed provide the basis for a new relationship?
- What parts of your brand story will have the greatest meaning and relevance in the post-Covid landscape?
- What have we learnt from having to do things differently? and which lessons — if any — will we take forward?
- How do we capitalise on and make sure we don’t lose the renewed sense of purpose that many organisations have experienced?